Thursday, April 21, 2016

April 23rd will be 6 years since Kerri went to be with the Lord. I started my journey of remembering Kerri through her scholarship 5 years ago. My goal at first was to raise $10,000 but when we quickly surpassed that I decided to go for the full $25,000 and we are now only $1364.00 away from reaching our goal.

Let me tell you when I started this I had no idea about fundraising, didn't like talking in front of big groups, and really didn't think I could raise $25,000 but here we are almost there! I learned so much and conquered my fear of speaking in front of large groups. There have been 4 scholarship awarded in Kerri's name and that is so exciting knowing her caring legacy goes on, and will continue indefinitely once we reach $25,000.

Thank you to those have donated money, time, auction items, and prayers! And thank you to God who put me on this path. He is the one who made it possible!

If you would like to donate toward the last bit to reaching our goal we would greatly appreciate it!!
Please visit MHCC.edu, hit the menu button, scroll down and hit "give now", then find named scholarships and "Kerri Foland Scholarship", then follow directions.

If you have questions please email me!
Jenniferlayng@gmail.com

Once again thank you! My hope to keep Kerri's legacy alive is coming true and I feel so blessed to have taken part in this journey!!


No comments:

Post a Comment